Hallucinations Of A Survivor




I’ve been in these sheets for many days and nights, kidnapped inside this room watching the demons dancing with the walls. My eyes can no more stand the sunlight. This darkness is flowing through my spirit. You know how it feels to be drowning beneath a sea of grief for way too long? I had to learn how to breathe underwater so no one sees my blue gloom. No pity is needed nor mercy is sought. I am aware that being felt or understood would not heal this illness or gather these pieces to make them a whole again.
The cure‘s within my grasp. From accepting the pain and welcoming the fail blows the brightest strength. And each dusky tunnel ends up with a burning light just like after every biting winter comes a blooming spring.
I am tired of being the sinking boat that blames the monstrous storm and the giant waves. I am more than just a poor lame miserable. I’ve survived the worst I’ve been put through hell and I can guide my paths to Heavens one more time. The thing about Happiness is that it rises above any physical matter… It’s about realizing that our lives and the universe are so much bigger than us, they cannot be controlled or attached to some particular manners. With every Up and Down, life goes on and on, our purpose here is to find inner peace by shaping ourselves to fit in all its many obscured and ablaze folds.

Share:

0 comments