1.9.7.6





There’s always something wrong with me. I never felt that I fit this world or that anything around me is going right. And that feeling grows whenever I take a look into the Golden Decade that everything about it was glorious.. The 70S!

How I wish I could experience that so seventy Life. When smart technology hasn’t stolen the beauty of preciousness yet, when we still appreciate sunsets and breakfast dates, when we save money to buy a vinyl instead of just using Spotify. Even Fashion those days was more elegant, very attractive with its simplicity and it had nothing of the meaningless plastic of nowadays.
The priceless satisfaction I would get from taking a long journey driving my Datsun 240Z to attend a live concert of my favorite band whether it was Pink Floyd’s,  Queen’s or even The Beatles is what I’m looking for in an age of auto-tuned songs with pointless lyrics.

Yes! I want to be in that time when papers were more familiar than lightly screens. A time when all what you have to do in a bus is to read few pages of a Carl SAGAN book until you arrive to your station and not to keep refreshing your FB feed to read some useless stupid rumors.




Share:

0 comments